The process of dry cleaning uses little to no water which means your clothing will stay like-new longer. The process uses organics solvents that are much more efficient and demonstrate effectiveness in preserving the quality of your fabrics. The dry cleaning procedure removes stains and soil from garments without compromising or damaging the delicateness of your fabrics.
Why Dry Cleaning Is Important
Silk, wool, chiffon and some woven fabrics tend to fade or become damaged when laundered because they are made from natural fibers. Dry cleaning prevents discoloration and fiber thinning.
Limitations of Dry Cleaning
Dry cleaners can do wonders but the process is not without limitations, hence the process of dry cleaning largely remains incapable of the following:
- Uproot ingrained grime and dirt collected deep within
- Remove stains 100%
- Restore the shape or snags in the apparel
- Prevent insect bites, or any other damage caused by them
- Undo the shiny patches caused by home ironing
- Restore discoloration caused by previous encounters
A1 Lauromant Sacramento Dry Cleaning service recommends individuals to be proactive in safeguarding their clothing and leaving accidental or any unforeseen mishaps to them.
Maximizing Results From Dry Cleaners
It is up to you to employ some of the following tips to help yourself obtain the best results from dry cleaners. By acting on these guidelines, you’ll be able to protect your clothing from damage and even extend their longevity.
- Seek regular dry cleaning for your expensive/fragile wardrobe
- Whenever you stain your apparel, take it to the dry cleaners as soon as possible (delaying causes the fibers to absorb the content of the stains)
- The nature of the stain determines the outcome, therefore, it is best to discuss the details with your dry cleaner
- Do not spray cologne directly on to your clothes this can result in discoloration of the fabric
- Do not let alcohol or coffee come into contact with your dress, this also results in discoloration
- Use antiperspirant deodorants on occasions in which you wear silk or other delicate fabric as sweat damages the fibers
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight
- Do not iron the stains as that can permanently set the stains in or make it difficult for them to be removed.
A1 Sacramento Dry cleaning service is here to be a solution in helping you to protect and maximize the look and quality of your clothing.
Schedule a free pickup today and we will take care of your clothing with love, care, and gentleness.